The Applied Installations Plumbing division is capable of taking on projects of all sizes, from simple installations to complex jobs whilst upholding best practice processes. The company boasts a team consisting of experienced and proficient plumbers, our qualified team hold a commitment to preventative maintenance over replacement, something that we as a business are proud to promote. Some of the plumbing services we offer span across small intricate jobs to large complex installations, maintenance, repairs and replacement. We provide services that are specialised across four main areas as well as scheduled maintenance. Our team can assist your business, but is not limited to, with the skills listed below.
Confined Space Entry
- Licensed confined space entry team
- Backflow prevention
- Licensed backflow prevention testers
- Installation of backflow prevention devices
- Site risk assessment
- Commissioning backflow prevention devices
- Repairs to existing devices
- Replacement of existing devices
- Testing with calibrated equipment
- Installation and upgrades of water mains
- Bursts and leaking pipe repairs
- New gas lines, repairs and upgrades
- Complex gas service installations
- Installation of meters and appliances
- Fault diagnosis, repairs and servicing of appliances
- Carbon monoxide testing (Co)
- Sewer blockages
- CCTV camera operation
- Drain alterations
- New installations
- Repairs and replacements
- Comprehensive 1.7t to 20t excavation equipment
- Leak repairs
- Complete roof replacements
- Accredited Safya roof access systems installer
- Installation of anchor points
- Access systems and walk ways
- Roof maintenance works
- Working at heights trained
- High risk licensed
- Full time roof plumbers on staff
Scheduled and Preventative Maintenance
- Thermostatic mixing valves (TMV)
- Co testing (carbon monoxide)
- Tempering valves
- Puraceptors/Interceptors as well as grease traps and septics
Applied Installations has an over 20 years of combined experience in the plumbing industry and only works with fully licensed and registered plumbers. We pride ourselves on always following the correct procedures and adhere to the strict guidelines of AS 3500 and AS 5601 (Australian Standards).
Our team work hard to deliver better outcomes for all clients, and that is why we go beyond just having the certification to do a job. We provide our clients with real time information across job orders, schedule changes and other relevant documentation to ensure the client has access to all important materials with ease. Processes in place guarantee that you will be scheduled for regular maintenance and will be notified before vital testing and preservation initiatives.
Applied Installations offer scheduled and preventive plumbing maintenance contracts where we guarantee flexibility and availability. Additionally, in the case of an emergency or breakdown we offer reactive maintenance and emergency call out works 24/7. To ensure transparency, we use the tracking device Fleetmatics to determine precise location for our vehicles as well as employees from start to finish on any given day.
Whether you need help with roofing, commercial water connection or gas line upgrades, our team have all the skills necessary to complete any job in almost any environment. Our talented group of proficient workers consist of reliable and trained experts that strive to get the job done on time, every time. Industry knowledge, unmatched experience and training as well as tried and trusted processes are just a few of the reasons why Applied Installations should be taking on your next plumbing project.
Prevent a breakdown before it happens and call us today to speak with a maintenance specialist!